Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blade Vol. 2 Serial What Would Be A Fair Price To Ask For My Wii And Accessories?

What would be a fair price to ask for my Wii and accessories? - blade vol. 2 serial

I will not lose too much money, but I want someone to actually buy. What do you think would be fair?
I:
1. Wii (Field, Remote, Nunchuk, Sensor Bar, Cable, Wii Sports)
2. Loading station cooling
3. 2 rechargeable batteries for remote control
4. Wireless Nunchuk
5. Remote W / Wii Play
6. Mario Party 8
7. PopStar Guitar
8. Bleach: Shattered Blade
9. House of the Dead 2 & 3
10. Game Party
11. SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1
12. Obscure: The Aftermath
13. Soul Calibur Legends
Gun 14 2 installations for the remote --
15. Pink Wii Skin
16. Red & Black skins for remotes

So a total of 9 more games, extra controller and nunchuk, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment